- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Dwell
- Model Number: P01
- Frequency: 125khz Android usb proximity card reader
- Output: USB
- Warranty: one year
- Card type: tk4100 card or keyfobs
- Reading range: 3 to 8 cm
- Operation system: Windows ME.2000.ME.NT.XP,LIUNX,Android
- Size: 75*20*7.5MM
- Power supply: 3.3V to 5V by USB
- Weight: 120G
- Certification: CE,FCC,ROHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1 proximity card reader 125 khz per box|
|Delivery Detail:||2 to 5 working days|
USB proximity card reader 125 khz for electronics system
25Khz RFID Reader USB Proximity Sensor Smart Card Reader EM4100 Support Windows7 8 Linux Android
Note:this is just a id reader(read only ),cannot write card.
Strike the digit keyboard for you when it sniffing the tag!
No Software Required!Just Plug and Play!
Support Windows XP Win7/8 Linux Android system!!
Name:125KHz EM ID Reader
Default Read: first 10 digits of the RFID/Proximity 125khz card
Reader color:white color
Power Supply:+5V DC
Status Indication:1pc LED
Service Temperature:-10°C ~ +70°C
Store Temperature:-20°C ~ +80°C
1) Employee identification
2) Time and attendance
3) Form filter to existing software applications
4) Library, Hotel, meeting attendance, visitor attendance
5) Secure printing
6) Point of sale
7) Membership applications
Frequently Asked Questions:
1,Q: Support Android which version?
A: All version
2,Q: Just install Android Tablet PC or smart phone can use it?
A:No,Able to use this section RFIDLoginer Tablet PC or smart phone needs to have the following conditions:
1, install Windows, linux, android, operating system;2, support the OTG ;3,USB output
voltage of 5V, the drive current is greater than 50mA.
Note: iPhonedoes not support
Instructions for use:
1, Reader connect with computer through USB directly.
2. Open Notepad or a word document
3. The mouse in Notepad or WORD document clicking
4. put card on the top of reader.
5. Notepad or word documents will output of the ID card number
6. When Reading one card, LED lights will from red get into the blue.
1pc mini 125khz Rfid reader
Access control attendance, hotel locks, staff attendance, school campus access, membership management, payment control, identification and security systems, parking lot entry and payment, social security management, transportation, municipal and ancillary service.